Current version: 1.2.1 (2010-09-12)
- Installer (you'll probably want this one)
- Zip file (if you don't like installers, also runs from pen drives)
- Source code
If you'd like to run in "portable mode" (save settings in the program folder), then download the zip file and activate portable mode in File > Options.
You'll need a recent version of wxPython (> 220.127.116.11). If you don't have it, check these instructions.
For RAR support, you'll need to install unrar.
Note: setting as wallpaper only works on Gnome right now. Note: thumbnail view leads to random freezes
What's New on 1.2.1
- Fixed: bug on setting wallpapers bigger than screen with cropping
- Fixed (#10): bug when opening next/previous folder and there was an image instead
- Fixed (#21): UnicodeDecodeError when opening the program if the username has non-ascii characters (probably; unable to reproduce & test)
- Fixed (#20): program freezing when opening a folder with many files
- Fixed: custom width was not working
- Modified: added double buffering in order to correctly display transparent GIF's
- Modified (#3): dragging always drags the image; it is now possible to add another action to left click
- Added (#22): option to automatically open first image in the folder
- Added: spanish (Mexico), german, russian translations (thanks Hector Castro, John Rhino and Dmitry Chirskov)